The SawaPay application is owned by First Choice Global Ltd.
At First Choice Global Ltd. we take your privacy very seriously.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information about you, which may include non-public personal information:
- Information that you provide us in the course of using the Service, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number(s). We may also collect certain sensitive information from you including your bank account number, credit or debit card number, date of birth and social security number;
- Information that you provide us in the course of your participation in various partner promotional programs;
- To facilitate our Service, we request certain third party personal information from you or your mobile devices address book, such as your recipient’s full name, physical address, email address, and telephone number. We may also collect from you the recipient’s sensitive financial information including bank account and routing numbers;
- Information about your usage of the Service, including your transaction history, how you use the Service to send or receive money, and to whom you send money;
- Information that we lawfully obtain from third parties, such as identity verification services, electronic database services, and credit reporting agencies; and
- Information that we indirectly obtain from you, such as information about the device, hardware and software you use when accessing the Service, your IP address, the pages you access on this website, and other websites that you visit prior to accessing the Service.
- Recordings of your communications with our Customer Service department, including telephone calls and electronic communications.
We may also use “cookies” to track your use of our websites. A cookie is a small data file that is placed on your computer to remember your preferences when you return to the website. You are free to decline these cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of the Service. The information we store in the cookie may include your email address in addition to non-personally identifiable information.
We currently do not recognize “do-not-track” signals from your browser. We engage third parties, such as marketing or analytics partners, who may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our websites.
First Choice Global Ltd. and our third-party service providers may use both session ID and cookies to enhance our websites. Our third party partners may employ clear gifs, images, and scripts that help them better manage content on our site. Analytics companies may access anonymous data (such as your identifier for advertising or device ID) to help us understand how the Service is used. They use this data solely on our behalf. They do not share it except in aggregate form; no data is shared as to any individual user.
WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect information for the following purposes:
- To process your transactions
- To verify your identity
- To collect payment for your use of the Service
- To allow our partners to fulfill their promotional obligations to you
- To troubleshoot problems with the Service
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and rules, such as those relating to “know-your-customer”, and anti-money laundering requirements.
- To detect and prevent fraud and other illegal uses of the Service
- To send you marketing notices, service updates, and promotional offers
We will retain your information, including but not limited to your personal and payment source information, as needed to provide you services, as required by applicable law, to resolve disputes and to enforce our agreements. First Choice Global Ltd. abides by strict security standards, but if you wish to cancel your account and stop using First Choice Global Ltd.’s services, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org notifying us that you wish to cancel your account. We will continue to retain your information after your account is cancelled as required under applicable law, regulations and rules.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH OTHERS
We do not sell or rent the information we collect to third parties for their promotional purposes unless we receive your permission to do so. Nevertheless, we may share information about you (including nonpublic, personal information) with:
- Third-party service providers under contract with First Choice Global Ltd. that help us with our business operations, such as transaction processing, fraud prevention, and marketing.
- In the event of the sale, acquisition or merger of some or all of our assets, your personal information might be a part of the transferred assets. We shall notify you in the event of such an occurrence and inform you of any choices you may have regarding your personal information, by placing a notice on our website.
- Law enforcement, government officials or other third parties, but only
- In connection with a formal request, subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You can access, modify or update your personal information submitted on our websites by logging in to your account and changing your preferences.
We employ industry-accepted standards in protecting the information you submit to us on our websites. We have put in place SSL [Secure Socket Layer] encryption technology to protect your sensitive information transmitted on our websites. We also require a username and password from each user who wants to access his or her information on our websites. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does First Choice Global Ltd. share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes –
such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
|For our marketing purposes –
to offer our products and services to you
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||Yes||No|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes –
information about your transactions and experiences
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes –
information about your creditworthiness
|For Nonaffiliates to market to you||Yes||Yes|
Affiliates: Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
Nonaffiliates: Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial or nonfinancial companies. First Choice Global Ltd. uses nonaffiliated third parties to assist it in providing the First Choice Global Ltd. service.
Joint marketing: A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you. First Choice Global Ltd. currently has no joint marketing agreements but reserves the right to do so in the future.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Our websites contain links to other websites. First Choice Global Ltd. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other websites. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy practices of these other sites prior to submitting your personal information to them.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may amend this policy at any time, and shall notify you by posting a revised version on our website. Should we make a material change to the manner in which we collect, use or store your personal information, we shall provide prior notice on our website, or by email.
You can contact us with any questions or concerns at:
E Mail: email@example.com